I am advisor and interim manager.
My focus includes following field of activities:
- Interim management assignments as COO/CEO/CFO
- Corporate performance management
- Task force management in delivery bottleneck situations
- Identification, preparation and operational implementation of restructuring and transformation concepts
- Implementation of Lean Management
- Transformation of change management processes
- Establishment of transparent controlling and finance structures
- Management of measures in case of PLAN/ACTUAL deviations
- Supervision and operational support for M+A projects in the Czech Republic
In the past, I have worked in investment banking, venture capital and tax consulting for a “BIG4 company”. I have also been CFO and Managing Director in various companies. I have done acquisitions and restructurings.
In my project I was successfully employed for 17 months in de-escalation process with OEM as “task force” manager and COO for an international automotive supplier with 1.750 employees at a location in the Czech Republic.
During my 25 years of professional experience, I have been able to gather a lot of experience in various industries. My technical education as an engineer as well as my further education in the field of management and finance allow me an interdisciplinary approach to complex tasks in my previous project assignments.
I have been active as an independent interim manager since 2009 and have already successfully completed a large number of project assignments.
I regularly invest appropriate time in my personal further training.
In 2013 I successfully completed my training in the area of “Lean Six Sigma- BLACK BELT”.
In 2016 I completed a certified further training as a “crisis mediator” for conflict situations in companies. I also obtained the corresponding credential from the “Association of Mediators of the Czech Republic”.
In 2018 I continued my education to become a “Certified Interim Executive” at the EBS Business School, in Oestrich-Winkel, Germany, for 6 months. My final thesis dealt with the topic: “Operational Task Force Management based on a practical example”.
Communication in English and German, and of course Czech and Slovak.
Quotes and Comments
The best way to predict your future is to create it. Peter F. Drucker, American economist and philosopher management